08 November 2010

blogging...what a to do!

Oh dear, I've not done very well with this blogging lark, have I?  And I've had so much to talk about too!  My partner, P, has been over for a week from Cape Cod, Massachusetts; we've been to sunny Scarborough in Yorkshire; I've been to the NewcastleGateshead Art Fair and to Radio 3's Free Thinking Festival at the Sage, Gateshead; there's been fireworks and an invasion of trick or treaters; and Design Week 2010.  And I've got back into the swing of tights and dresses after a summer hiatus...it's all go.

So, what's the verdict?  Must try harder I think.  My 8 November resolution is therefore to get back to the blog and to catch up on all these exciting things over the next week or so.

I'll be back soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read the Printed Word!